Friday, February 6, 2009

Outlook Rosy for Green Energy Tech Investors?

Our timing for buying Winslow Green Growth Fund really sucked - it went straight down all through 2008 and is now about at 50% less than where we bought it. However, I just read their quarterly newsletter which arrived - electronically - today. I am impressed by the writing and thinking, an excellent summary of the situation for clean energy investing. It is a mutual fund, so not the strictly objective, of course. Their point is, once the economy starts ramping up again, green energy tech is likely to really explode - all the indicators are there. This article suggests that renewables and fossil-fuel generated electricity is coming close to parity, and when that happens, wow!

1 comment:

A.E. Anderson said...

I found out about your blog while reading More, a magazine for women. In life I have always wanted two things. The first is to be a writer. The second is to be a philanthropist. The great abundance of both have yet to happen. However, I do manage to share and give my resources while praying that the love sown will reap a harvest in the receiver's life and my life too. Keep me in your prayers. Please visit my blog when you have a chance. It speaks of writing.

www.aeanderson2008.blogspot.com