Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here's A Link to Opt-Out of Dell Mail Catalogs

As a huge fan of CatalogChoice, I see the impressive results - some days we get no catalogs. I'd say we're down to maybe 4-5 a week. A big offender is Dell Computers. According to my CatalogChoice account, I've declined Dell mailings to four different names at our address, including my late father (who died 2 years ago - that was a forward from his address) and Current Resident. All of these opt-out requests are "Unconfirmed", which basically means Dell ignores CC.
However doing a little googling today, I came across Dell's own opt-out form. Can't vouch for it working, but it's worth a try!

Image from GreenUpgrader.com

1 comment:

ByTheBay said...

Thank you so much for this. I've been driven crazy by Dell mailings for too long. Hope this works.